[tmq_tabs shortcodemode=“custom“ type=“normal“ direction=“top“ title=“See the Tabs“ slug=“x123″]
[tmq_tab order=“0″ title=“Tab 1″ slug=“x123″ mode=“active“]Tab 1 Content[/tmq_tab]
[tmq_tab order=“1″ title=“Tab 2″ slug=“x123″ mode=“close“]Tab 2 Content[/tmq_tab]
Dynamic (Quick) ShortCode
[tmq_tabs shortcodemode=“quick“ type=“normal“ direction=“top“ title=“See the Tabs“ slug=“x123″ postid=“1″]
This is the tabs block container.
- shortcodemode: Custom / Quick
"Custom"means that the contents should be hard coded into the shortcode. (This Example)
"Quick"means that the contents of the accordions will be read from Magic Post Type.*
- title: This is title of the tabs block. Leave this empty to show the tabs block without a header.
- slug: This should be a „random/unique in current page or post“ code. This code will be generated by Themique Power ShortCodes ** but if you want to put the shortcode manually, you should choose a unique string for it like: „
slug1234“ or …
- type: normal / tour
"normal"This will create tabs that their navigation is on top or bottom of them.
"tour"Tour tabs are tabs which their navigation is on left or right side. These tabs are called Tour Sections.
- postid: ID of the Magic Post Type*** to put its content into the tabs block. This will only works with
"shortcodemode"option. Please note that if you use this type of shortcodes, you don’t need to use
"tmq_tab"shortcodes inside the main container.
This is a single tab in the tabs block.
- order: Sort order of the tab.
- title: Title of the single tab.
- slug: Just same as the tabs. This must be exactly equal to the tmq_tabs option value.**
- mode: Open / Close
"open"means that when the page loads, this tab item is opened automatically.
"close"means that when the page loads, this tab item will be closed by default. (Only the first
"open"tab will be opened and the other open tabs will be ignored.
Magic Post Type** Magic Post Type is a custom post type in UltraFlex theme which will let you create some contents and use/reuse them with some shortcodes like accordions, tabs, tour sections and …
Auto Generated Options**** UltraFlex has an exclusive shortcode manager named „Themique Power ShortCodes“ which will create these values by itself. There is no need to set values for these fields manually but in case that you want to type the shortcode instead of using the shortcode manager, you should follow the instructions.